Thursday, February 1, 2018

Back from Texas...

Back from Texas...

After the Christmas holidays my husband and I packed clothes, threw the suitcase in the backseat of our car, hooked up the 21 foot camper and left Michigan in search of warmer weather.  We landed in Texas where it was the coldest winter they've seen in about 5 years BUT it was warmer than here.  We only had one very cold day (an ice storm, in fact) but the rest of the time it was lovely.

Of course we checked out all the fabric and small quilt shops in Texas and I came back with fabric and ideas!

The three on the left are slated for shirts for me using some new Itch to Stitch patterns I picked up online while we were gone.  The two black and white are meant to be chickens in a table runner I'm planning.  Sew much fun!

I love little quilt stores.  I meant some of the nicest people.  One of my favs was in Dripping Springs, Texas, Vallia and Kim.  Modern fabrics, lots of quilts on the walls with ideas and super nice people to give you ideas on what to use.  If you are in the area, check it out!

Onto sewing....

No comments:

Post a Comment