Thursday, November 16, 2017

#Bloglikecrazy Going to the Gala...

#Bloglikecrazy 
Going to the Gala...

My daughter works for a big company in downtown Detroit.  Her employer has a foundation that raises money for research for a medical condition.  Erin has done quite a bit of work on getting a fundraising Gala up and running and she's been invited to go.  She can bring a guest and she invited her mom!  What a great daughter I have!

We went out last weekend and bought (I know...but seriously, this was last minute!) cocktail dresses.  As a finishing touch, I've made us each a clutch to carry that matches our dresses. 

Here's hers... (it reminds me of the night sky)
Here's mine...
OK, I admit...mine's not quite done.  I just need to finish the lining and attach it.  I think they are going to be great and add to our 'galaness'?


No comments:

Post a Comment