Wednesday, November 8, 2017

#Bloglikecrazy M & M's and Unicorns

#Bloglikecrazy 
M & M's and Unicorns

20 some years ago when my middle daughter was 10 years old, I made her Christmas PJ's out of M & M fabric.  Somehow those much loved PJ's survived her childhood and ended up in a closet, safely preserved. 
20 years later, my 10 year old granddaughter was unexpectedly spending the night and we were searching for some PJ's for her to wear.  Once again, the M & M PJ's were found, worn, and seriously loved.  However, after just a couple of wearing the back tore (and not on a seam). 

For Christmas, I decided to make the same PJ's for her.  I still have the pattern so all I needed was that M & M fabric.  Alas, I looked everywhere but was unable to find it anywhere. 

So next best thing....Unicorn fabric.  She was a unicorn for Halloween this year so I'm hoping the second choice will make her happy. 
All cut out and ready to sew.  More memories to be made....

No comments:

Post a Comment