Sunday, November 19, 2017

#Bloglikecrazy The things grandmas will do...

#Bloglikecrazy 
The things grandmas will do...

I picked up my granddaughter friday after school and took her to see Wonder.  Great movie but really a phenomenal book!  If you read only one book this year, make it Wonder.  Anyway, she spent the night again and we were searching for PJ's.  She started telling me that she really needed PJ's for her American Girl doll and please remember grandma, I have TWO of them....sigh....

I dislike sewing doll clothes.  I do it because I love that little girl but definitely NOT my favorite thing to do.  So I bit the bullet and came downstairs and spent the day finishing the really PJ's for Lexi and making duplicate PJ's for her dolls out of the leftovers. 

Here's hoping she loves them...


The things grandmas will do....

No comments:

Post a Comment