Thursday, November 2, 2017

#Blog Like Crazy

#Blog Like Crazy

Just found a blogging challenge that encourages you to blog daily during November and even though I'm a day late, I'm going to join in!

I'm working on a purse pattern from Betz White, that was part of the Bag of the Month purse club in April 2017.  The pattern looked super easy but I've run into complications while cutting that I didn't figure out until I tried to complete the last step....

Looks good here....
But when I tried to add the lining I realized I had flipped the outside fabric and but the interfacing on the wrong side...
The asymmetrical handles do not line up.
I have no more lining fabric so I am going to have to remove the pocket from the outer and add it to new pieces.
Some days you do more UNSEWING than sewing.....persistence is the name of the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment