Thursday, November 9, 2017

#Bloglikecrazy Speechless....

#Bloglikecrazy 
Speechless....

I was running behind Tuesday night and was late for a Christian Service Commission meeting at my church.  I grabbed my Chromebook, unplugged the cord and took it with me (just in case!) and hot footed it out the door.  I made it to my meeting just in time with said digital device under my arm with the cord trailing behind me.  My 70 something friend looked at me and said, "All the purses you sew for other people and you don't even have a bag to put that computer in??"  Ummm....speechless.  I didn't know what to say.  Point made...point taken.

On my birthday in October, I had gifted myself with Sara Lawsons Minikin pattern bundle.  In that bundle are the directions for a digital sleeve.  While taking a break from unicorn PJ's, I have cut out the Grab and Go Sleeve for MYSELF!  I know! 
I love this fabric.  I made Lexi a backpack out of it and I know it's a bit juvenile but those cute foxes in their glasses always make me smile. 

Next on the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment