Friday, November 17, 2017

#Bloglikecrazy Time to deal with the unexpected..

#Bloglikecrazy 
Time to deal with the unexpected...

A couple of years ago I opened an Etsy shop.  I've never actually sold anything on the shop itself.  I have business cards with the online address and when asked, will give the address to those interested.  Usually they contact me via email and we make fabric decisions, colors, drop off, etc. 

Last night, I actually SOLD a bag on my shop to someone in Kentucky.  Unfortunately, the bag listed had been long ago sold to someone else.  Fortunately, I still had the same fabric so I spent last night and this morning sewing up the new bag and shipping it off. 

Here it is..


It was fun.  A little crazy but fun.  Another bonus of being retired.  The time to deal with the unexpected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment