Sunday, November 12, 2017

#Bloglikecrazy What to take????

#Bloglikecrazy 
What to take????


This is my sewing space...or sewing studio...or haven from reality.  Whatever or which ever it needs to be!  I have everything I need within easy reach (thanks to a handy husband that knows that a happy wife is indeed a happy life!)

Tomorrow I am going to be fulfilling one of my lifelong bucket list items.  I am going on a 3 day sewing retreat!  Sewing all day, any time of the day!  No cooking, no laundry, no family interruptions AND other sewers that actually UNDERSTAND what I am talking about and who's eyes will not glaze over 10 seconds into an explanation of how/why I'm making something a certain way!  I am so excited BUT I am so overwhelmed.  I have to bring my own machine and supplies.  Which machine to take?  The new one or the old workhorse?  What else do I need?  EVERYTHING?  Oh my goodness!

When next you hear from me I will have figured it out and hopefully be set up in my new space.  Until then I believe I will spend the next hour picking things up and putting them back down again trying to decide if they are vital to a sewing retreat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment